Monday, November 10, 2008

First Show in the Big D!

I heard it through the grapevine, well more like seeing a posting on an artist website... http://www.nreazon.com/ great artist can't wait to see more. That there is a Custom Munny show happening in Dallas's Deep Ellum. I got in contact with the Gallery's owner and he like my stuff and invited me to show there as well! The show is on Nov. 15th from 7pm to 11pm at Fling Gallery. My 2 other Munnys will be on display as well as my latest custom Munny! I have been spending the week working on it, and I hope to be finished with it by the time of the show. I always one up my self when it comes to customizing my Munny and this time it will take the cake! So Come On Down and See the My Latest Work! I will post my progress pictures after the show. I hope to see you there!
Munny Show

No comments: